Can anyone with a 2nd row bench seat 2021-3 Tahoe pull Trim part numbers for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronnie84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just swapped buckets for bench seats on the 2nd row. The bench didn't come with all the trim pieces so it's time to order them. Can anyone do me a favor and pull some trim pieces to read off the part numbers? I give it a 50/50 shot if I went off the parts diagram that I'll get the right parts. But another vehicle, should work.

If someone has a few minutes to spare I'm reachable at seven 06. 765. 8022. I have photos of what I'm looking at currently. I appreciate the help.

Ryan

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post the pictures of which pieces you need? I'd be happy to help. BTW - my interior is Jet Black Cloth, FWIW.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the GMpartsdirect.com website? You can enter your vehicle info and search for all of the p/n’s you're looking for, they are even broken down by interior color as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900