Partition to separate 2nd and 3rd ROW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nglauer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LT with the 2nd ROW captain seats. I was curious if anyone has made a partition that attaches to the back of the seats to make a flat load floor and also works as a partition to separate the rear cargo area when the 3rd ROW is folded. I carry stuff around for work, and hate when stuff flies forward between the seats. Any ideas are appreciated.

I probably should have investigated this much earlier... My one reason for asking, apparently my daughter's highschool is doing a Krispy Kreme fundraiser, and I have been tasked with hauling donuts. We have 2 suburbans, my Tahoe and a mini van going after them. I'll throw some type of light weight panel in to bridge the gap while the captains seats are folded down tomorrow... should make for an interesting 3.5 hour round trip (no Krispy Kreme's around here). Thank again!

Tahoecrewcar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a similar situation with my Tahoe. I removed the 3rd row for lower load height but sometimes items will come forward between the 2nd row captains chairs. I currently have a Cargoraxx shelf installed but am designing a more complete solution with some backstops to keep things more secure.2019 Tahoe Hatch Pelicans and Cart.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak