‘23 Yukon Denali Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeBoom

Reaction score
Two months and one day from the date I placed my order. I’m very pleased, having put all of about 50 miles on it. It’s pretty well equipped, and compared to the Wrangler I traded for it is infinitely quieter, smoother, and more comfy. Super Cruise works very well, though it’s a little spooky; I’m sure I’ll get used to it.65B1C38E-107C-452E-9978-0FA74DF24EFB.jpeg

OP
OP
MikeBoom

MikeBoom

Reaction score
That is beautiful, which package(s) and options did you go with?
It has the Reserve package, which forces the inclusion of adaptive cruise and the rear seat video system. It’s nearly as loaded up as the Ultimate, with the exception of headrest speakers and massaging seats (and the cosmetics that are associated with the Ultimate, of course).

OP
OP
MikeBoom

MikeBoom

Reaction score
burning butts is right. 14 months later... nothing....
Jeez. I was told by other dealers that it might take 9-12 months. The dealer I went through (Runde in Platteville, WI) had build allocations for the Denali and the interior color combo I wanted, and told me it would be 1-2 months before it was built. They were pretty much right on target—it as produced just before Christmas, then spent the past four weeks making its way to Wisconsin.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another happy Runde customer here…they seem to have endless duramax allocations and orders too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018