Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He probably didn’t want to pull a stunt like @Onebad1983 and hit a pole after all he’s been through lately.
View attachment 265287
That was sad. BUT--I'd like to think that's where experience would come into play and I'd avoid hitting a pole.
Where's he been lately? Probably has his nose buried in a book instead of yucking it up with the big boys :D

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was sad. BUT--I'd like to think that's where experience would come into play and I'd avoid hitting a pole.
Where's he been lately? Probably has his nose buried in a book instead of yucking it up with the big boys :D
Yessir. Not sure we got the whole story either, but I’m not sure if I ever shared the whole story when I did stupid stuff as a kid either.

I am confident that you would be a little more astute in performing any shenanigans.

He did say something about trying to be a responsible kid and focus on school, if I recall correctly.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yessir. Not sure we got the whole story either, but I’m not sure if I ever shared the whole story when I did stupid stuff as a kid either.

I am confident that you would be a little more astute in performing any shenanigans.

He did say something about trying to be a responsible kid and focus on school, if I recall correctly.
Lol, as younger dumber kids, did we ever tell the whole story when we messed up lol?
Good for him trying to better himself.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Lol, as younger dumber kids, did we ever tell the whole story when we messed up lol?
Good for him trying to better himself.
Back then we told the stories in a way to make them sound not so crazy. Now we might embellish a little but really we were pretty crazy and used a few free lives along the way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ack then we told the stories in a way to make them sound not so crazy. Now we might embellish a little but really we were pretty crazy and used a few free lives along the way.
Oh yes. All the dumb car related things I did when I was younger.......I DEF had a guardian angel on my shoulder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65