Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I'm a little scared. I used to drive my Firebird Formula in the snow, and blizzards. I always made it ok. Just gotta know how to drive in iffy conditions. But don't forget, my gf drives it 90% of the time, so I'm doing it more for her then for me.
I meant with wheel size. With 2wd yes lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do those 17's really do that much better in the snow over your 22's?

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
@Rocket Man @Tonyrodz @Bigbeardenali1992

I just meant, everyone let Chase know that with his AWD Denali going from 20s to 22s will have no effect on anything in the winter.

Not trying to force him either, just lettin him know if he wanted to go with 22’s he would be ok, because it seems like he thinks he wont be.

26’s yes & 2wd yes, could be rough. But with an AWD, 22’s are MORE than sufficient. No risk, no lose of ride quality, no death. Lol

Oh and do i know potholes.....? Come to Ohio. Lol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No disrespect for Chase but he's afraid of pretty much everything lol. I say let him be. He never asked me about 22's.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
No disrespect for Chase but he's afraid of pretty much everything lol. I say let him be. He never asked me about 22's.
Ima slap on some 24 inch reps with some 33s, bring the ass down level, and ride em all year around. ❄️[emoji41][emoji106][emoji91][emoji459][emoji383]

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Do those 17's really do that much better in the snow over your 22's?
I don't really know about the 22's in snow but I'm just playing it safe, for my gf anyway. Back in the day I used to drive my Formula, which had 245 50 16's on it. Was my daily, so I drove through anything and everything. My commute was 200 miles a day. I rarely got stuck. Just gotta know how to drive through the existing conditions. I drove through a blinding blizzard -up big hills and down those same hills, it was coming down so hard that I actually had to turn the headlights off to see anything! And I made it home just fine. I'm not scared, just cautious in my old age.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are too funny! I’m not scared of anything. I grew up in big bear driving in snow. I can handle myself just fine in snow. Never once gotten stuck and if I did I know how to get myself out. Lol. 22s just aren’t practical for my truck nor are they particularly my taste. Lol. They look great, just not for me. At any rate, @Tonyrodz , those leds are good! Haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts