Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You guys are too funny! I’m not scared of anything. I grew up in big bear driving in snow. I can handle myself just fine in snow. Never once gotten stuck and if I did I know how to get myself out. Lol. 22s just aren’t practical for my truck nor are they particularly my taste. Lol. They look great, just not for me. At any rate, @Tonyrodz , those leds are good! Haha.
Thx. They're just busting your chops Chase lol.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Damn cluster stopped working again. So I guess I'll be taking the dash apart again. I'm also getting the "Reduced Engine Power quite frequently. If I pop the hood and wiggle the tb plug, you can hear and feel it clucking in the sensor, then it's good to go. I changed out the plug and some wiring already. I think it's just a cheapo plug replacement tho.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn cluster stopped working again. So I guess I'll be taking the dash apart again. I'm also getting the "Reduced Engine Power quite frequently. If I pop the hood and wiggle the tb plug, you can hear and feel it clucking in the sensor, then it's good to go. I changed out the plug and some wiring already. I think it's just a cheapo plug replacement tho.
Dammit Tony. Fix that sh*t!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, every single one and then find all body to frame grounds ...im tellin you, no way that plug is shittin out on you again, there has to be something thats causing it and it really sounds like you have a ground issue...

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes, every single one and then find all body to frame grounds ...im tellin you, no way that plug is shittin out on you again, there has to be something thats causing it and it really sounds like you have a ground issue...
Great! Just what I need. Thx Pete.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without doing anything, the cluster now works. Wth?? I think you're right @Galante , has to be a bad ground somewhere. I'm just happy it's working again. Until next time anyway.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!:D
Great, now we get to hear about it next time it quits. And reduced engine power. Come on Tony, we need new problems! Kidding. Happy turkey day back at you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal