Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hated the chrome bumper so much, I finally had to dip it. Looks so much better. I think I should've dipped the upper bumper pad too.
Before:View attachment 177933After:View attachment 177934Much better.

Looks great I'd say dip that upper pad too it kinda stands out not matching the other black on the front end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated the chrome bumper so much, I finally had to dip it. Looks so much better. I think I should've dipped the upper bumper pad too.
Before:View attachment 177933After:View attachment 177934Much better.

Looks great I'd say dip that upper pad too it kinda stands out not matching the other black on the front end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I'm not a fan of dipping I say if that's what it takes for you to get rid of that damn chrome then by all means do it. But yes you need to do the upper pad and anything else up there.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just for the hell of it I removed the rear radio controls from the center console today and installed that small cubby. IMAG2647.jpg IMAG2646.jpg IMAG2648.jpg IMAG2651.jpg
I also installed some led tubes under the front seats--under the fronts and the rears of the front seats.
Also I finally hooked up that rear power point in the console.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thank you lord baby jesus you finally covered that chrome up lol

Where did you find the mystical unicorn rear cubby?
I heard once the rear audio is removed it messes up the main controls. Certain years? Just bose?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thank you lord baby jesus you finally covered that chrome up lol

Where did you find the mystical unicorn rear cubby?
I heard once the rear audio is removed it messes up the main controls. Certain years? Just bose?
You know, I find things:D.
I'm not sure if removing it messes anything up, mine wasn't even plugged in and I don't have Bose, but I hated it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave