Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooeasy

Reaction score
I have no clue. Maybe it's some kind of zone interoffice thing with GM.
I was wondering about that NJ surcharge thing myself. Is GM ******** on Jersey too? Lol. Maybe it's a fuel surcharge.
I wonder: Vehicles built in Texas, code YE9 states LS, convenience pkg or whatever it states, and vehicles built in Wisconsin, code YE9 says Silverado. I wonder if that's the difference, 2 different factories. Even tho it's still GM, it could be a little different, even tho it means the same thing. Just thinking out loud. Anyone have a different thought or idea on this?

RPO Code X88 is Chevrolet Nameplate Conversion, perhaps to differentiate from GMC?
I found a New Jersey Purchase Bureau purchase order online for a 2006 PPV that shows:
RDM New Jersey Cost Surcharge *Required on all vehicles to be registered in New Jersey* MSRP $0.00
FWIW, It also shows R8Q as "Illinois Cost Surcharge".

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
RPO Code X88 is Chevrolet Nameplate Conversion, perhaps to differentiate from GMC?
I found a New Jersey Purchase Bureau purchase order online for a 2006 PPV that shows:
RDM New Jersey Cost Surcharge *Required on all vehicles to be registered in New Jersey* MSRP $0.00
FWIW, It also shows R8Q as "Illinois Cost Surcharge".
It would be so much easier if everything was the same across the board.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, there's also Romulus Michigan and Canada, that some of these vehicles came out of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk