Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I would figure most southern Tahoes are from Arlington, and northern ones are from Wisconsin

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey Tony, I was Looking at your build sheet, WTF is RPO R6M, New Jersey Cost Surcharge ? WTF is that? and X88 Chevrolet conversion? what do have a transformer?
I have no clue. Maybe it's some kind of zone interoffice thing with GM.
I was wondering about that NJ surcharge thing myself. Is GM ******** on Jersey too? Lol. Maybe it's a fuel surcharge.
I wonder: Vehicles built in Texas, code YE9 states LS, convenience pkg or whatever it states, and vehicles built in Wisconsin, code YE9 says Silverado. I wonder if that's the difference, 2 different factories. Even tho it's still GM, it could be a little different, even tho it means the same thing. Just thinking out loud. Anyone have a different thought or idea on this?

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Well that's probably not it, because GM said Silverado for mine too, but elsewhere on the web it says other stuff so I don't know. And @Galante all of the US NNBS trucks after 2009 were made in Arlington, according to Wikipedia.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well that's probably not it, because GM said Silverado for mine too, but elsewhere on the web it says other stuff so I don't know. And @Galante all of the US NNBS trucks after 2009 were made in Arlington, according to Wikipedia.
So what do you think it could be? GM does some crazy stuff sometimes.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Well I know that Silverado used to just be a package, so maybe in GM's coding it might be like what decides that it's not a "Work Truck" model, because they had LS and LT Silverados in the 90s. It might have just been a hold over from the OBS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts