Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the trans filter and fluid but the weather changed back to winter. Got some snow. Plus now I'm spending time on the CC. And money lol.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I received the passenger seat bottom from Richmond Auto Upholstery. They had agreed to replace it as well as the driver bottom under warranty. I'm still not real happy that the center sections aren't real leather even though they say it was clearly stated that the factory color wasn't available anymore when I originally ordered them. It was so long ago that I can't remember. The side bolsters are still leather and now both bottoms are new again so hopefully they will last this time. (They said they used a product called "ultra leather" on these instead of the vinyl they used on the others.) But now I have to pull the seat and replace the cover. Yay.

passenger warranty.JPG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Today I received the passenger seat bottom from Richmond Auto Upholstery. They had agreed to replace it as well as the driver bottom under warranty. I'm still not real happy that the center sections aren't real leather even though they say it was clearly stated that the factory color wasn't available anymore when I originally ordered them. It was so long ago that I can't remember. The side bolsters are still leather and now both bottoms are new again so hopefully they will last this time. (They said they used a product called "ultra leather" on these instead of the vinyl they used on the others.) But now I have to pull the seat and replace the cover. Yay.

View attachment 193380
I'm sure it'll be fine. Just make sure you don't sit with anything sharp or anything that can damage the vinyl, in your pockets, and stop bedazzling your pants:p.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a break in the weather so I installed the seat cover today. Now I need to clean the rest of the seats again.

IMG_7822.JPG

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
DAMN this thing is awesome. Have you had it on a dyno?

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAMN this thing is awesome. Have you had it on a dyno?
Not yet. I called a couple places that had an AWD dyne here last summer but they were booked for months so I didn't make an appointment because I figured I'd find one with a slot but it never happened. It's on my list of things to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700