Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's where my daughter lives. She loves it there. She wants me to move out there.
Albanys ok. I have some cousins that live there. Portland is growing so fast it's stupid. Oregon is in the top 3 places people are moving to from what I hear. It's crazy. Ive lived here almost my whole life, tried a few other places but always came back. In a couple hours you can be at the coast, mountains or high desert.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Albanys ok. I have some cousins that live there. Portland is growing so fast it's stupid. Oregon is in the top 3 places people are moving to from what I hear. It's crazy. Ive lived here almost my whole life, tried a few other places but always came back. In a couple hours you can be at the coast, mountains or high desert.
She told me that, about the coast and mountains. She loves it there. Her Joisey accent is fading some, lol.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally found a bagged CC that is close enough that I can fly down and drive it home; it's in San Francisco. It was built by All Star Customs in Texas and it looks like they do first-class work. It's a bit more than I was thinking of but still quite a bit less that what I got for the payout on my Harley. I'm pumped and I really hope this one works out. The guy put a lot of cash into it; the wheels alone were over $5k. It's a custom color with fresh paint. Clean truck. Me likey.01111_gnbbJ52E1IN_1200x900.jpg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg View attachment 190869

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is super clean... just not a huge fans of those particular wheels.
Yeah me neither. I'm ok with them though. I'd probably try to do something different and sell those one day but IDK, might live with them. Looks like Im flying down in a week or so but if I buy it I'll have it shipped back due to the tires. They're too low profile for me to be ok driving it that far in winter.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah me neither. I'm ok with them though. I'd probably try to do something different and sell those one day but IDK, might live with them. Looks like Im flying down in a week or so but if I buy it I'll have it shipped back due to the tires. They're too low profile for me to be ok driving it that far in winter.
Def would get destroyed on the ride home.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans