Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisw_2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not interested in that much power for a daily. I have a hard enough time keeping fuel in the tank as it is. Do a build thread on it when you do, there’s only a few 1000 hp SUV’s here.
I will when I get the stuff figured out. Trying to figure out the pins for the auto 4wd so it can transfer over to the next transfer case since the 263 will need to be upgraded to the 6 pinion input and honestly at that point, if im going to rebuild it, I might as well just go to the mp3024 since it's also a auto 4wd push button and just bolts up to the 6l90. the 6l90 is the same length as the 4l60. Haven't found my hard drive with my copy of all data on it. this site is pretty good on somethings, but nothing on other things https://www.transmissiondigest.com/breaking-the-code-on-encoders/ Trying to find stuff online is pita and I just need to go through my storage and find the hard drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts