FS: OEM electric fan harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any more of them?

At the moment no I do not. I grab these EVERY time I come across them though, even if they have minor damage that is easily repaired. I WILL update this thread when I come across another harness that I can refurbish and post up for sale. It might be a week or two, or it might be several months. It all depends on how long it takes for more 05-06 trucks to show up in the yards around here.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
At the moment no I do not. I grab these EVERY time I come across them though, even if they have minor damage that is easily repaired. I WILL update this thread when I come across another harness that I can refurbish and post up for sale. It might be a week or two, or it might be several months. It all depends on how long it takes for more 05-06 trucks to show up in the yards around here.

Thanks for the update. My friend is building his 00 bagged ext cab and wants to do electric fans. Debating on original harness to extend or build one. The front electrical box has been relocated to the center console.

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I snagged another harness today. So if you want it, or if anyone else wants this sucker, it's up for grabs. First come first serve. These things go FAST!!
Is this plug and play for a 04 2500 Suburban 8.1 4l85e?

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably would need to have the pcm flashed for the fans to turn on.
I plan on getting the black bear tune; I already bought the AutoCal. I was hoping to find the correct fans for an 8.1 and do it all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE