FS: OEM electric fan harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy Sawyer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a mint 2006 OEM electric fan harness for sale. This is used to add 05+ electric fans to any NBS truck. The harness has been thoroughly cleaned and re-wrapped in brand new wire loom, I also pack the fan plugs in Dielectric silicone grease for more water proofing to protect the contacts. I pull these harnesses from the donor truck in the junkyard and methodically pick it apart from the core support harness to make it a completely standalone fan harness. Then I COMPLETELY clean and scrub the entire harness and relay block and repair any Nick's or damaged areas in the wiring. All you need to do is hook up the power wire, ground wire, and the two PCM trigger wires. A custom tune is needed in order for the PCM to be able to control the Efans. I have sold several of these harnesses to forum members on here and several other forms, so they can vouch for the quality of the harnesses that I sell. The OEM harnesses install much cleaner than an aftermarket harness, and they seem to be more reliable as well since many people have reported aftermarket harnesses burning or melting. These harnesses are completely plug and play for any 03-06 NBS truck, although these came stock on the 05-06 trucks. On 99-02 trucks, an extra relay needs to be added in order to be able to connect to the AC compressor trigger wire since there is no pressure switch that that the computer can control on the 02 and earlier trucks. So you have to splice into the positive compressor trigger wire, this is why the extra relay is needed so you can use this positive wire to trigger the fans when the AC is on. I can splice this extra relay into the harness for you for an additional $10 if you have a 02 or older, then this harness will be just two trigger wires to connect just like on a 03-04 truck. I currently have two of these for sale, and I'm Asking $100 shipped in the lower 48 for the harness. Located in Shreveport, Louisiana and local pickup is more than welcome. The first picture shows how the harness looks when I am done with it. The second and third pictures show the harness with an extra relay added in order to interface with the AC compressor on a 00-02.
I’m very interested not to sure how this site works first time using
View attachment 186101 View attachment 186102 View attachment 186103

Dahoe

Reaction score
@ScottyBoy new to forum and I’m definitely guilty of buying cheap harness years ago. Long story short id like to get one of these from you with extra relay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
champion313