Edge CTS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the performance/economy gains worth $549?

You get more HP's/less mpg savings with the higher 93 octane tune. I opted for the 87/89 tune bc I wanted more of an economy tune. I haven't had it long enough to see a difference in MPG's. I don't ever tow so I got my Tow/Haul button changed to "Sport Mode". So when it's in sport mode you can definitely tell there is faster/firmer shifting. All in all it was worth the 250 I spent.

Jaletti

Reaction score
is it $250 or $550 for the Autocal BB tune? Big price difference there lol

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh so in-person tunes carry that much of a discount? Looks like I'll have to make it to a meet...

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the autocal is just a handheld so you can do it yourself and make changes from one mode to another, when to take it in show, etc. It is not like the display on the Edge?

ajb1205

Reaction score
I was on the fence between a BB tune and the Edge CTS. I ended up buying the Edge CTS just last week for a number of reasons: (1) I like the ability to return my Tahoe back to stock easily, (2) the ability to read and diagnose CEL codes, and (3) I can install it in another gm fullsize truck newer than 07 (I will be looking at a newer truck later this year) plus I like the display options that the CTS gives you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse