Cen Cal Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
I kept my stock parklights because I like how bright they are for turning and at night with a lot of city driving. The taillights were a present surprise, they look updated but not too loud.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Ok so working on the rear heat issue. The blenddoor for air distribution works fine but the one to control heat does not. I found out that the rod that the door activates was busted due to it being seized up.

IMG_7081.JPG

IMG_7082.JPG

IMG_7083.JPG

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a new one of these. This is the internal flap that the bland door moves to change cold to hot air. The motor over turned it and it snapped the rod on the top thus making air flow changing impossible.

IMG_7091.JPG

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
SO I found ou that to fix the heater i had to get a whole new rear aircon system box. Fixed the issues and it works great. Just too bad that it costed so much for a simple little door.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Ive been reading a few threads on peoples auto rides encountering a service ride control. Since I'm looking to upgrade form the stock shocks (fronts have 190,000) miles. Im not really interested in a auto ride delete as i want to keep the truck as untampered with as possible life wise and also i load a decent amount of weight back there occasionally with the possibility of towing a 4000? lb airstream trailer. Looking to get maby fox 2.0s up in front but there electrically controlled so would i encounter issues there? Il just replace the rear air shocks and check the compressor. Pretty sure its shot tho.

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been reading a few threads on peoples auto rides encountering a service ride control. Since I'm looking to upgrade form the stock shocks (fronts have 190,000) miles. Im not really interested in a auto ride delete as i want to keep the truck as untampered with as possible life wise and also i load a decent amount of weight back there occasionally with the possibility of towing a 4000? lb airstream trailer. Looking to get maby fox 2.0s up in front but there electrically controlled so would i encounter issues there? Il just replace the rear air shocks and check the compressor. Pretty sure its shot tho.

Did you ever end up swapping out your shocks? I was just talking with my husband last night about how we need some new shocks, but like you I'm wanting to stay as close to the overall stock setup (auto-ride and whatnot) as possible. Preferably without paying out an arm and a leg. Would love to know what you went with if you've done yours yet.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
So its been a few since ive updated here. Work got me by the short ones and school is impacting as usual. But cool stuff has been hapening here. I upgraded to bilstine 5100 fronts and O issues with auto ride. In fact the truck seams to feel glued to the ground and dont roll in turns. New sway bar busings on the way. But the big upgrade is wheels ans tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz