Cen Cal Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is black bear? I'm guessing it's not the diner ither
It's a tune. From what I've seen over the past 15 years it's the #1 best investment for these trucks

@05Single is correct, they are a tuning company that writes a custom tune for your vehicle based upon modifications you have done. Customer service is top notch, and that tune is absolutely amazing!

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Ither my immages are too large or the contents dont match file name.grrrrrrr this is frustrating to me.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
yea my detailer says it gets the job done faster and customers love seeing their entire vehicle soaped down. 600 miles of road dirt and a rainy day up here in nor cal had my truck looking like a oreo

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
I still like the small chrome accents on the denalis. It makes them standout from slt versons. When i upgrade my suspention it will push the wheels out slightly with a 2-3" lift. Im not crazy about a massive lift. I do what to color match mirrors and maby update those to the ones on 2015 silverados.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Slt are all chrome too. I think maybe you're thinking of the Sierra.
I plan to fully color match my mirrors too. You going to fully take them apart to paint ?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys