For Sale: Lightly Used Lloyd Ebony Carpeted Floor Mats LUXE & Ultimat 2015-2020 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these Lloyd carpeted floor mats installed in my 2015 Yukon XL Denali for not even a year. I went with the Lloyd LUXE version (top/highest model mat) for both the front driver and passenger side floor mats since I figured those would get the most wear. The second row, third row, and cargo area mats are the Lloyd Ultimat (second highest model mat). The back side of the mats is a very grippy rubber backing and the drivers side mat has provisions for the 2 OEM floor anchors that work very well. The driver side mat never came un anchored or moved around at all while I had them installed. These are significantly nicer than stock OEM carpeted floor mats and actually stay in place.

The front driver side does show some minor wear, and if you look closely the silver "DENALI" embroidered lettering is a tad shade darker than the front passenger side mat, again from normal wear. Additionally the front drivers side floor mat is cut larger than the stock one and covers the front dead pedal; If you look at the pictures of the back side of the mats closely you can see some wear on the back side of the front driver mat due to contact with the OEM dead pedal area.

Very nice carpeted floor mats.
No Stains on the carpet.
No Tears in the carpet.

Lloyd Carpeted Floor Mats
Fit 2015-2020 GMC Yukon XL Denali

I believe these will also fit the 2007-2014 GMT 900 Yukon XL platform with maybe an exception to the cargo mat?

Front 2-Piece Driver & Passenger Side - LUXE Mats

- These are the thickest carpeted mats from Lloyd
- 1/2" Thick, 48 oz. weight LUXE Carpet
- Ebony Color (Matches K2XX Jet Black Interior)
- Silver "DENALI" Embroidered letters
- Premium Binding: Black/Black Vinyl

2nd Row Bucket Seats (Captain Chairs) - Ultimat Mats
- These are the thickest carpeted mats from Lloyd
- 1/2" pile height, 32 oz. weight LUXE Carpet

3rd Row - Ultimat Mats

Standard Cargo Mat - Ultimat Mats
- This fits behind the 3rd row with the 3rd row up and in use.

These carpeted floor mats as configured to specs above are $775 Brand New. Selling here for $550 OBO Paypal'd and Shipped to CONUS.
Shipping might actually be a little costly, the mats have some weight to them when all combined, and will likely require 2 boxes to get it done.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

xqJyLPJ.jpg
CmA9Law.jpg
PyR9CQn.jpg
f2RrAOQ.jpg
pDH2Vdk.jpg
Quo4NRM.jpg
FVQ8aM4.jpg
nRRZNsx.jpg
MBOsMc7.jpg
c8NTPbV.jpg
x3qsAg9.jpg