Cen Cal Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Slt are all chrome too. I think maybe you're thinking of the Sierra.
I plan to fully color match my mirrors too. You going to fully take the apart to paint ?

Im gonna talk to my paint guy about it. made plastic dip them with a uv clear coat and ceramic coat. It may be pricy to do all that tho.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Ok so i bit the bribe and got my tuner and cai last night. The tuner is a edge cs2 refurbished off ebay as well as the cai. My pops has a genuine k&n on his 6.0 and between the two i did notice a differnece. Were wondering what a tuner will do with correct information unput.

Came accros a vidoe on youtube about the differences in brands and besides the filter element, the pipe made completly no differnece between brands.

IMG_9449.PNG IMG_9450.PNG

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one from chemical guys at the beginning of the summer when I bought my pressure washer. It’s so handy! Saves so much time and energy for this detailer on a daily basis! And the foaming part is so much fun! Lol. Which cannon are you using?

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
I bought one from chemical guys at the beginning of the summer when I bought my pressure washer. It’s so handy! Saves so much time and energy for this detailer on a daily basis! And the foaming part is so much fun! Lol. Which cannon are you using?
Im gonna get the suds gun cause my pressure wahser is hella nosiy and doesent have a quick disconnect. Throwing numbers around and there is a demand in my neighborhood for a detailer,sooooo maby il save up for one. I still like two buckets and two wash mits.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
So im getting a lot of water under my passenger floor mats. Most say to un clog the ac drain. Pulled of the boot cover and used a coat hanger to unclog it. I thinknsome debre came out but it could have been stuff already on my driveway. Anyone else run into this?

38994FCB-1518-48DB-AAE1-49C1024220C7.jpeg

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
Anyone?? This water is consitly coming back with no rain. And its also warm water.