Cen Cal Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 65982 I can across this seller on eBay and for what I get, it looks like a lot of the light pairs I see on Amazon and other places for cheaper. With that many reviews it seams like a good deal. Anyone had experience with this seller?
There's several of those same headlight combos on EBay, different configurations as far as chrome w/ clear lens, black/clear, black/ smoke lens etc. Pretty decent projectors, and although some say they are Spyder brand they can't be retrofitted with TRS's Spyder kit. They work well with regular HID though. I would go with LED tails though, those ones look cheesy. If you go with smoke lenses be prepared to do a 55 watt HID or they will be dim. I have some info in my build thread.

OP
OP
Kingfish585

Kingfish585

Reaction score
So just got the headlights and they look sweeeeeeet. Taillights were also included and look perfect. One question is which cables to splice into for halo effect power. The headlights or the drl cable? The halos won't work if the drls are on vice versa

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just got the headlights and they look sweeeeeeet. Taillights were also included and look perfect. One question is which cables to splice into for halo effect power. The headlights or the drl cable? The halos won't work if the drls are on vice versa
Neither, you want the halos spliced into the park lights. The ones that come on when you turn the headlight switch to the first position, before you turn the actual headlights on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kns0517