05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol.... my daughter's 3rd grade class just ripped off all 50 states and capitals as well as identifying where they are on the map. They each had a state and had to do a trifold display and talk about their states. Juneau where Alaska is right?

They all rapped to this song.

BTW, super nice work in the hibernation den. Glad I could contribute to some of that work. Now here is a challenge and you are just the man to mock it up and mess around with it. I want to see you mock up some bright ass lightbar/lights/pods, etc... that fills the OEM fog light gap and all the way over to the gap that houses the tow hooks. Just spitballing to see what you might come up with. Be more like a swath of light in front of the NBS. Mini fog light bars. Would solve that worthless output from the NBS OEM fogs.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lol.... my daughter's 3rd grade class just ripped off all 50 states and capitals as well as identifying where they are on the map. They each had a state and had to do a trifold display and talk about their states. Juneau where Alaska is right?

They all rapped to this song.

BTW, super nice work in the hibernation den. Glad I could contribute to some of that work. Now here is a challenge and you are just the man to mock it up and mess around with it. I want to see you mock up some bright ass lightbar/lights/pods, etc... that fills the OEM fog light gap and all the way over to the gap that houses the tow hooks. Just spitballing to see what you might come up with. Be more like a swath of light in front of the NBS. Mini fog light bars. Would solve that worthless output from the NBS OEM fogs.
That was pretty damn cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts