Left rear turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepEmissions

Reaction score
My left rear turn signal is not working, there is no power to the socket. The bulb looks good but I changed it out anyway but the issue still stands. The socket does not look burned.
The trailer parking lights also do not work, not sure if that is relevant but thought I should add it just in case.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fusebox diagrams are in the owner's manual, or here online:
https://fuse-box.info/chevrolet/chevrolet-suburban-2007-2014-fuses-and-relay (be sure to scroll down below the 2007 diagrams)

In the inside cabin fusebox, have the appropriate fuses been checked? Especially #6?

Capture.JPG

For the trailer lights, check fuses 25, 26, and 27 in the underhood fusebox. You may need to check others, so get your fusebox diagram and the list of fuse descriptions.

Capture1.JPG

OP
OP
DeepEmissions

DeepEmissions

Reaction score
https://fuse-box.info/chevrolet/chevrolet-suburban-2007-2014-fuses-and-relay (be sure to scroll down below the 2007 diagrams)

In the inside cabin fusebox, have the appropriate fuses been checked? Especially #6?

View attachment 427071

For the trailer lights, check fuses 25, 26, and 27 in the underhood fusebox. You may need to check others, so get your fusebox diagram and the list of fuse descriptions.

View attachment 427072
I'll check these now, I know I checked the fuses under the hood, didn't think about the cabin fuses.

OP
OP
DeepEmissions

DeepEmissions

Reaction score

View attachment 427071

View attachment 427072
All fuses are okay but I am missing number 58 under the hood, not sure if it's needed or not.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might be fuse #5 inside the cab; don't just look at the fuse, measure the voltage on both sides of it. You can use the test points to measure the voltage on the minifuses without pulling them, but it's probably better to also pull them and check for pin fitment.

1714171184034.png

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If not fuses, you may like to do some sort circuit check to see if connection is made when you select the left turn signal using the multifunction switch. I have similar issues w/ my Corvette that I think might be related to the multifunction switch so I have to learn how to test it myself. Just a though, fuses are definitely first place to look though. Also I don't know how it works anymore but older vehicles had a flasher unit too that could go out. I don't know where that's located on new our trucks if at all. My 99 Covette it was built into the hazard switch.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a post someone needed a new stalk, so they can certainly wear out.
I think the BCM does all the flashing for you now..

turns.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe