05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Just some more pics. Going through fb messenger and finding ones I sent to my cousin or buddy. Besides you guys , nobody else really cares lmaoimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I really need to have @Sevenevez teach me how to make my own photo hosting site lol

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So upon installing new speakers of course I had to deal with the Bose system. I tried utilizing the stock harness to bypass the amp. It worked but it didn't. Found no info online about trying to do it the way I did and found nothing.
Here's a diagram of what I wanted to accomplish.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg 20180324_190806.jpg20180324_192826.jpg

So basically splice into the amp output wires and use the stock harness without running new wires. So pretty much match the wires from the head unit and then by pass them at the amp. I checked and they do have thier own channel, for example in the pic the light green and dark green are FR. Sure it's a bose but every amp has the same basic design of input and output....right?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz