Zeus has Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
2022 Tahoe Premier, black on black.
Ceramic coat, front grille plasti dip and a few chrome trim pieces vinyl wrapped to come next Tuesday.

Stay tuned..

Attachments

• 923FF2C1-7A8B-485F-AD1D-E90AB2DEE2E6.jpeg
    923FF2C1-7A8B-485F-AD1D-E90AB2DEE2E6.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick the way it is, I like a little chrome on black. To each their own tho, congrats man. They are nice rides, will turn a lot of heads.
Btw whoever is doing the plasti-dip maybe ask about hyperdip. Been reading and watching some stuff that hyper dip is little better...this guy is a good watch

OP
OP
Tahoe5280

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Looks pretty sick the way it is, I like a little chrome on black. To each their own tho, congrats man. They are nice rides, will turn a lot of heads.
Btw whoever is doing the plasti-dip maybe ask about hyperdip. Been reading and watching some stuff that hyper dip is little better...this guy is a good watch
Thanks man! I actually do as well, which is why I am just doing the Grill (not the emblem) and the chrome strip on the back. Will have similar style to the new escalade sport with the floating emblem in front and blacked out rear, but will still have the window trim chrome and the exhaust tips. Should be super clean looking. Just not a fan of the big chrome grill.

Will do, thank you! My guy is most definitively a plasti dip seasoned professional, but I will mention this to him.

Dlayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice!!

Yes, please keep us updated on the future additions!

OP
OP
Tahoe5280

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Very Nice!!

Yes, please keep us updated on the future additions!
Thanks, and will do!
Goes in tomorrow for ceramic coat and grill black out. Should have it back by Thursday for pics.

Like a kid on Xmas eve…

Crzylgs

Reaction score
2022 Tahoe Premier, black on black.
Ceramic coat, front grille plasti dip and a few chrome trim pieces vinyl wrapped to come next Tuesday.

Stay tuned..
I got the same rims on my White '22 RST and love them, but the bow tie isn't black on them like I thought it would be. Did you purchase black ones or dip them yourself? Was changing them difficult?