Z71 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been posted but I stumbled upon the Z71 package for the Tahoe. Looks like it has a new grille (less bars than LTZ), unique bumper without the lower front valance (been wondering what that would look like), special running boards, wheels, and comes standard with tow hooks (there's a novel idea!)...

2015-chevrolet-tahoe-z71-06.jpg
Photo from gmauthority.com

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the first I've seen of a Z71.

Throw some 22s on it and then I'll tell you if I like it. Those wheels are so small I can't even make a judgement! lol

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No fender flares? Doesn't seem as aggressive as previous years... I don't like it

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Tires are a joke. As Eric said it looks good without the lower deflector, and I like that cover a lot better. But it needs some meat under it.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Z71 to me hasn't been anything since the early 90s. Back when the Z71 was the badass on he block. Now enthusiasts just laugh at it. GM should have used the name as a raptor competitor... But no.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
appearance-wise it looks much better imo, would like to see one lifted, w fender flares, fatter tires, and maybe brushed aluminum trim rather than chrome on windows and grill.

overall i would say it's a step in the right direction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz