z71 Door Handle cap remove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicksdigit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to remove the silver door handle cap off of the z71 Door handles. Looking to get rid of the silver accent pieces for colormatching.

Screenshot_2014-05-21-01-20-38_zpsrungdtzz.png

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have the answer to your question, but are the black parts of your door handles color matched or that matte black plastic? if you want color matched it looks like you need to replace all of it.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't you have to replace the whole handle pull (center portion). Easier to just buy color matched handles.

OP
OP
C

chicksdigit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have the answer to your question, but are the black parts of your door handles color matched or that matte black plastic? if you want color matched it looks like you need to replace all of it.
Yeah the black part is textured but I kinda like that just wanted the silver gloss black
You can't you have to replace the whole handle pull (center portion). Easier to just buy color matched handles.

Well that sucks the center cools like a cap because I recall the back of the silver is texture black also. I assumed the silver was a cap because it did even go around the whole handle.

maybe someone would like to trade for some color matched handles. I was going to change the z71 handles, mirror caps, and the nerf bars with the body kit piece behind it. I'll probably try to trade or sell to someone who wants that z71 look

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shouldnt be a problem alot of people would want those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24