Yukon XL Leveling Kit Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of a Yukon XL with a leveling kit? Trying to picture how mine would look.

Thanks!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are plenty of pics of tahoes with leveling kits...i think there are a couple of yukons on here and maybe they will respond shortly

just my opinion though...yukons look a little more "elegant" so it doesnt seem like many lift/level them...more tahoes are lifted/leveled

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am installing a 2.5" CCM kit on my '07 suburban this tues. I will post pics, or have someone post them for me since I don't think I can post them being that would only be my second post...... Thats enough of the word "post" for me.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. What wheels and tires are you running?

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No tires or wheels just yet. May just stick with the factory wheels and throw on some 285's in the spring. Starting the install today at noon eastern.

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Every truck I had I lifted it. Just like the look a lot better than stock. I have a '98 diesel beetle that I lifted too. I did a 1.5" lift in the rear because of family trips. It sits nice on level ground, but you can see in the second pic that even at a slight incline the back sits higher.

Attachments

• suburban lift 2.jpg
    suburban lift 2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 134
  • suburban lift.jpg
    suburban lift.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 138

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^look into air bags for the rear coils. I use them for campling loads. Pump them up with a load to level the rear, and deflate to bring it back down. Cost ~$100 for the Airlift 1000s.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bags too, they are great. Pretty easy to install and easy to use. Mine don't leak down at all either. With that rear lift, you most definitely need the front lift, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667