Yukon XL Leveling Kit Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked at those a couple of days ago. I was browsing some threads and you recomended them to another member. I need to find some true level ground to see if the rake is too much. If it is then I will put the 1" spacers in the back and get the air bags to compensate for the gear I put in.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about stock springs, but after install and at 0 psi, they lifted the rear about 1/2". I run them around 10 psi all they time and they improve the ride. I ran them at 20 psi and my 3500lb + trailer made the Yukon sit level and ride like the boat wasn't even there. FYI, I don't have the third row seats in.

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the bags too, they are great. Pretty easy to install and easy to use. Mine don't leak down at all either. With that rear lift, you most definitely need the front lift, IMO.

I have the 2.5" up front. I put a 1.5" in the back due to the extra weight of the suburban in the rear. I will let it settle in for a little while to see if the back comes down at all. If not, then I will put the 1" spacers in the back.

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I took out the 1.5" spacers and put in the 1". The back still sits high. Gonna go back to stock and see how it sits. I'm guessing the springs in the suburban are a little stiffer than the tahoe because of the added weight.

Attachments

• suburban nn.jpg
    suburban nn.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I took out the 1.5" spacers and put in the 1". The back still sits high. Gonna go back to stock and see how it sits. I'm guessing the springs in the suburban are a little stiffer than the tahoe because of the added weight.

want to sell me those 1.5" rear coil spacers? haha i really do need some if you dont need them

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got the wheels and tires.

Attachments

• suburban wheel.jpg
    suburban wheel.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 77
  • suburban wheel 1.jpg
    suburban wheel 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good! IMO the front needs to be higher.
Thanks......With the CCM 2.5" in the front I don't know how much higher I can go without too much stress on the cv joints. I saw a 3" spacer for it. I don't really want to spend the money for a 3"-4" suspension lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700