Yukon order in transit but not on GMC inventory site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abear1979

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m trying to figure out why my dealer for my Yukon order is saying ETA 7/3-7/6 but yet I can’t find it on GMC inventory search or on the dealer site as in transit? Any ideas why that would be? I have the vin and a window sticker. Thanks!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the dealer ordered it as a sold customer order then it wont come up online. Saves the dealer/salesman from receiving phone calls asking if it’s available.

Redwings1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's not true, they are supposed to show up as in transient even if its sold. My Tahoe is on the dealers site now and I supposed to get it on the 12th. My dealer told me they want the traffic to sell them a new one or take an order.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Redwings1 what did I say that was wrong? Dealers can order as a retail stock or a sold order, so yours was retail stock but they put your name on it and they’ll get a bunch of phone calls, ok that’s fine that’s what the dealer chooses to do. My place ordered mine as sold order and it never once came online for Chevy.com or the dealerships website and they told me that’s exactly how that works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar