Yukon DRL Delete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJMB337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my drivers side headlight got some condensation in it. DRL would flicker sometimes but has sense just stopped working altogether. Turn signal still works, and everything is fine on the passanger side. Im curious if there is a way to disable the DRL on the passanger side, and maintain the turn signal?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not fix it right?

Programming is required of the BCM to disable DRL.

Well, they've stopped doing it for a time for some reason.

OP
OP
D

DJMB337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why not fix it right?

Personally, I dont care about having DRLs. Ive been turning them off for the last couple of weeks anyways. But I just dont have the time to take the whole front end off to change a headlight.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive with drl's and fogs on in the daytime, it's a scientific proven method to help reduce accidents.
I don't personally have any opinion what anyone else does, just my method
as far as legallity in the state of california you are legally allowed to have 4 headlights on at any given time.
and if it is raining to where you need to use your wipers then neadlights are required to be on
and legally you can have them off 1 before sunrise and 1 hour after but that's just asking for it
canadian gm vehicles have the drl defeat switch option disabled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos