your honest opinion please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewNali03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys I have 2005 yukon denali with navigation 6 disc changer with some 22'
', everything else is stock.iT HAS 110K on it, I am thinking of selling it how much do you guys think is a fair price for it?. it has no problems at all except "service tire monitor "that pops out every now and then. check out the pics and let me know what u think before i post it on craigslist. thanks for your opinion.

Attachments

• IMAG0305.jpg
    IMAG0305.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 78

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put it on autotrader. It'll sell ten times faster. When I sold my old truck, I had it on CL for a month with little interest. I put it on autotrader and sold it in three days. I think it only costs like $35. Look around on autotrader and see what a comparable truck is priced for in your area and check out KBB. I think price will differ depending on your location.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looks great bro! ive had opposite experience than drew has. i put a avalanche on craiglist and sold it in 2 hours. navigation and 6 disc changer were stock options so that doesnt make it worth any more honestly. and the rims look great, but i dont think theyd raise the value of the car by more than $500 MAYBE. They will make the vehicle stick out alittle more and be more appealing to a buyer tho. i agree that your area will be the main factor when selling. but for a referrence, i bought my 03 Denali with 90k on it for 13k in georgia off a used car lot

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say at least 9 grand extreme low balling looks
Ike a great truck personally I would go for 11 thousand at least that's what they are going for in my area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Like everyone said, It really depends on your area. You can search you r zip code on Autotrader for comparable trucks.
Looks good!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
You could probably get $12-13k here for that if you stick to your guns and wait for the right person to make an offer. More realistic price would be about $11k. There are Yukons and Hoes in every other driveway here, though, so it's harder to sell them for high-dollar. And anyone that's bought a used car before will laugh at you if you try to jack the price up because you put custom rims on it. Aftermarket parts don't increase resale value of vehicles.

Last edited:

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket parts don't increase resale value of vehicles.

Agreed, any dealer/wholesaler/etc will tell you that. And in some cases (mine) people pass on the vehicles. Not trying to knock the OP, just giving my experience with friends that are wholesalers and dealers, and mine too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n