You guys need to try this stuff on your chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m on 18x10’s I think so if you’re really getting 11 freeway normally somethings up unless you’re majorly lifted on mud tires. Or gassing like crazy passing.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yukon xL?!?!!?!? I get 13.5 whomping onto the freeway CC otherwise est I think on 01’s we’re epa rated at 15mpg combined 18 freeway I thought my truck was bad loaded up with stuff jeez.
I have a heavy foot, truck is in perfect working order

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a heavy foot, truck is in perfect working order
On the note of “perfect working order” MY ASS HAS AC NOW I’m having issues with the low side hose wanting to come loose when I shut off the truck and the pressure equalizes so I lost a bit of refrigerant today but otherwise it just doesn’t blow out of the front vents because of a broken switch and the compressor is making a ugly noise because *insert trump saying chinaaa* I’m slightly undercharged (29-30 psi last read but I’m out of r134a) and I’m having issues with the pigtail for the high pressure switch so I bypassed the relay and I’m rollin cool with the windows up! A wrench is stuck in my subframe under my compressor right now unless it flew out from the scramble to tighten the low pressure hose. But if that switch wasn’t busted besides my hillbilly ac wiring and long time to get cool because China and low refrigerant I checked pressure and everything is checking out it’s a pigtail to control module issue so no matter what I have to bypass.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sucks it's hot here in the central valley, I just leave it running unless I am going to be somewhere more than 10 minutes. we just drove back from the next town at 10:30 at night it's still about 85-90deg outside, next week is going to be roasting again 102, 104, 107

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks it's hot here in the central valley, I just leave it running unless I am going to be somewhere more than 10 minutes. we just drove back from the next town at 10:30 at night it's still about 85-90deg outside, next week is going to be roasting again 102, 104, 107
It’s still blowin cold just takes a sec and I have to use my rear ac because the dash switch to change the vent directions is broken

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And in the Central Valley on 99 if you’re not going 80 you’re getting passed. Hard to get good mpg on a race track.
Oh I don’t care if I’m getting passed that’s what the fast lane is for I usually chill in the slow lane and do 75 passing semis etc and if it’s a long term pass I close on 80 if someone’s on my bumper then back to the slow lane. When I’m chilling in the slow lane I’m going between 65-73 depending on traffic and cruise control not holding my speed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And in the Central Valley on 99 if you’re not going 80 you’re getting passed. Hard to get good mpg on a race track.
pretty much, my cruising speed is typically 85 but lately a bit more, hell the cops do 80 and don't even blink twice at you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts