Yay or nay!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I want your opinions... I photoshoped this sticker on my car. My plan is to get it on both sides. What do you guys think its a DeModa Concepts sticker (my rim company). YAY OR NAY!?!?!

Photoshopsticker.jpg

This is what the sticker will look like:
demoda_logo.jpg

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It definitely works if you wanna do it! I wouldn't do it unless it was my name or something but that sticker is a perfect size, not too gaudy. haha.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks good...the silver fade matches, its a good size...but this is just IMO...who cares about the rim company..and most people wont even know what it is...I wouldnt, except you just told us lol ;)

like I said..it DOES look GOOD....but the sticker has no meaning... your choice though...I'd rather put the TYF sticker in that spot...it will match your truck too...and it has meaning to it

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I say nay also. It doesn't look too bad but I've never been one fond of product stickers on a vehicle.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say nay as well. The ride has such clean lines from the side it kind of throws it off for me. Have you considered one sticker on the rear hatch window? Seems like it would balance out more if your going to represent...

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you own the company? If so then yes, if not then no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito r

Latest posts