XM Renewal--USE CAUTION!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onepoorpilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I cant find the ******* or stern channel on mine. I thought that xm and sr were combined. anyone have an idea?

Snipez

Reaction score
I love having XM but it is costly, I've called a few times to cancel and got the rate knocked down quite a bit but it's still expensive. But I do drive quite a bit around in the mountains and love being able to get radio. Actually the past 2 years they have actually called and reminded me that my renewal is coming up, the first time I mentioned I was thinking about canceling and they gave me 6 months free. Someone mentioned the lifetime plan, actually a good idea if you plan on keeping it on for a while. You can usually google for really good coupon codes as well.

JBeezy

Reaction score
When i bought my last used car, the PO had Surius installed and told me to just play it until it goes out. Its been 6 mos and its still on. Even after I swapped Head Units. I'm not complaining either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts