xm question on a 2007 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

scarter

Reaction score
thanks rich...also when i press the band button all it does is go from fm to am back to fm..pressed it multiple times to make sure.. now one thing i did notice when i had the panel on the side of the glove box off is a couple of wiring harness that were plugged in.. they were all in a row on top of each other and the very top one was empty. dunno if that helps or means anything. thanks again

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GPS reciever (not the head unit) is under the dash, center, near windshield...

That is the GPS antenna for the Navigation. The roof antenna I'm referring to is GPS and cellular for Onstar and XM. There are 3 wires coming out of it, 1 stops at the XM tuner and 2 go to the Onstar module. I do not have Navigation and I have no antenna in the center dash but I see the area molded in the plastic for it.

And yes I know this thread is old, just wanted to make sure there's accurate info on here.

Did the OP ever get his XM issue fixed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts