WTF is wrong with people?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Well, my dad never tought me shit like that. He was / has never been into teaching me anything, and were not close in that way at all. But I've always been into anything that moves and has an engine. I think I've known a car needs oil since I was 5 years old. I have some friends that could care less about cars and hey they might not think to check they just drive there car where they need to go, its not there fault, there just not programmed like that, but there still smart people.

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some friends that could care less about cars and hey they might not think to check they just drive there car where they need to go, its not there fault, there just not programmed like that, but there still smart people.

+1 on that. This isn't about a car but it's related. I mowed lawns in high school, I knew this one guy who was in his late 40's, a pretty successful lawyer, good overall guy, good hunter, good common sense, etc. But when it came to handy work or anything like that he'd rather pay someone to do it for him ya know. Anyways, so I would use his mower when I would mow his lawn, and he had like 3 of them in the garage and I asked him about why he had so many and he said well when one stops working I just buy another, you can have one if you want, I think I ran it out of oil and it seized... I took it home, new plug, oil, and gas and she ran great. Just goes to show some people don't think too much about certain stuff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo