WTB: Belltech 5305 coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title states. Looking for a deal on some coils, shipped to 70729

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with your jeep ones?

I want much softer since I plan to have the air bags increase the firmness. As it is now, they're firmer than how I'd want it to ride with a little air in the bags. If I were to load it up with passengers, cargo or hitch up a trailer, it'd be really stiff once it aired up to the preset height. I need cushy that I can make firm since I can't go the other way. Supposedly, 5305 coils are cushy and should drop it 4 or 5 inches.

...Or, I may stay true to my style and source some other springs from the salvage yard tomorrow since they'd be 40% off.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a lead/offer on a set but just wanted to bump in case someone had a set to give away :D before I pull the trigger.

Might have car parts, tools, general stuff or friendship to trade in part.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna give it 'til my next paycheck and then "bang bang". :thumbsup:

It's a self-discipline thing. I have other pending orders for play parts waiting until then as well.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I'm gonna give it 'til my next paycheck and then "bang bang". :thumbsup:

It's a self-discipline thing. I have other pending orders for play parts waiting until then as well.

Still waiting on you to hook up the ALC to the air lift bags (with an inline gauge, no less) and see how it works.

The "suspense" is killing me... lol

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5305 coils in hand! Many thanks to @BADRIDES for replying to my ad, for prompt and courteous communication and for shipping them quickly, as promised. Pleasure doing business with and would confidently deal Jason with again.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on you to hook up the ALC to the air lift bags (with an inline gauge, no less) and see how it works.

The "suspense" is killing me... lol

Wittily played, good sir.

Now that I have the coils that I SHOULD be staying with, I can move forward, closer towards that project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224