Woman took my car... civil issue... trying to get it back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fixmycar

Reaction score
Definitely hard because you haven’t seen or talked to your daughter and that must suck, couldnt imagine, sorry bud. crazy ***** needs to be committed and i know shes the mother of your child but she’s got to go...

Totally agree, I'm hoping for full custody or her primary caregiver at least. She is literally nothing more than a walking time bomb using her kids as mini slaves to do her bidding and sucking everyone around her dry. Hopefully when my day in court comes, the judge will come down hard. Time will tell.

OP
OP
F

fixmycar

Reaction score
She was actually arrested.
Temporarily have my daughter...
I'm going to follow the court order, so she'll have her back next week.

Small wins, eventually will add up...
Daughter is up and down... Trying to explain things to a young minor is super hard. She's smart, but who knows how many lies she's been told. I try to tell her to always tell the truth and I won't lie to her. Hopefully she understands and knows, but she's super young.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy I imagine. She will get out before my technical time share starts, but no way I'm giving her back a few hours before my timeshare starts and she has yet to give me any in almost 50 days.

Night!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She was actually arrested.
Temporarily have my daughter...
I'm going to follow the court order, so she'll have her back next week.

Small wins, eventually will add up...
Daughter is up and down... Trying to explain things to a young minor is super hard. She's smart, but who knows how many lies she's been told. I try to tell her to always tell the truth and I won't lie to her. Hopefully she understands and knows, but she's super young.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy I imagine. She will get out before my technical time share starts, but no way I'm giving her back a few hours before my timeshare starts and she has yet to give me any in almost 50 days.

Night!

I missed something, what did they arrest her for?

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
205 was end result of 197. 199 was just more of what she’s done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo