Woman took my car... civil issue... trying to get it back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She was actually arrested.
Temporarily have my daughter...
I'm going to follow the court order, so she'll have her back next week.

Small wins, eventually will add up...
Daughter is up and down... Trying to explain things to a young minor is super hard. She's smart, but who knows how many lies she's been told. I try to tell her to always tell the truth and I won't lie to her. Hopefully she understands and knows, but she's super young.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy I imagine. She will get out before my technical time share starts, but no way I'm giving her back a few hours before my timeshare starts and she has yet to give me any in almost 50 days.

Night!
At least you get to see your baby girl... make sure to spoil her rotten...

OP
OP
F

fixmycar

Reaction score
I've emptied out the stores... Early birthday... Cause you know I won't get to see her on it.

Violation of DVI was the reason

Last edited:

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well they should issue you complete/total custody until her court issues are resolved

OP
OP
F

fixmycar

Reaction score
Enjoyed the time with my daughter this weekend... We had some minor adjustments to work through obviously, but it's sorta hard in a short period of time. She's still my little girl. and but at times my daughter acts as if she's 12 or 14, which is scary and then at other times, she's just my little baby girl... It's obvious from both living in my daughter's recent environment, that there is no parenting going on and without me around it's going to be super hard to keep my daughter on track. Time will tell what happens going forward. I've got some investigating to do to see if bad woman's prior violations while not arrested can be added to bad woman's current charge, which is awaiting a hearing date. I'm going to work on that next week to see if I can find out some info on that. I've been lead to believe that those previous violations while not arrested can be added and bad woman could then be charged for those as well. I'm hopeful that this is a viable option but my skeptical level is high.

The hard part is, while my daughter is strong-willed, she's also super sensitive and if I start to cry, she almost immediately cries...and I'm not someone who cries..well at least I wasn't before having a baby girl. Anyway, my daughter's mother has already had way too many adult only conversations around my daughter, that should only be had between adults, and some of the information is just straight out lies.

Just this weekend alone, bad woman did one of the major no-nos... Bad woman asked my daughter if bad woman was going to pick my daughter up on Mother's Day... Of course, my daughter got upset when bad woman said yes without asking me and instead asked my daughter. Timeshare discussion is an adult only conversation. That not only upset my daughter when she looked at me and I had to shake my head no, but was a direct interruption of my timeshare as I'm now trying to console my daughter who is crying. Bad woman is always going to do things like that and then turn around and say that bad woman doesn't do those things and never would do that etc. It's going to be a continual exhaustive situation for many years. The goal is to get the bulk or all timeshare... That's shooting for the moon, but what's a goal that's easy to achieve.

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get kinda confused when both females are "her" and you love spending time with "her" -- but "her" prior violations are an issue. It's sometimes murky.... makes it hard to follow. I don't have that much concentration.

OP
OP
F

fixmycar

Reaction score
I get kinda confused when both females are "her" and you love spending time with "her" -- but "her" prior violations are an issue. It's sometimes murky.... makes it hard to follow. I don't have that much concentration.

Replaced confusion words with daughter and bad woman instead of her or she where appropriate.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t follow post 215 at all before the changes and now I can except that last paragraph. Let me get this straight...your ex asked your daughter if your ex was going to pick up your daughter on Mother’s Day (???) and your daughter got upset when your ex said yes (to the question that your ex asked your daughter?) ? And this was a direct violation of your timeshare? The question was a violation? I’m so confused. :insane:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn’t follow post 215 at all before the changes and now I can except that last paragraph. Let me get this straight...your ex asked your daughter if your ex was going to pick up your daughter on Mother’s Day (???) and your daughter got upset when your ex said yes (to the question that your ex asked your daughter?) ? And this was a direct violation of your timeshare? The question was a violation? I’m so confused. :insane:

It's almost Brent-esq. Almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC