wiring into center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i now have 2 remote bass controllers for both of my amps. i was thinking of putting them inside the center console where the removable coin holder goes. i'm just not sure exactly how to get the wires in there. my plan is to route the wires under the driver seat to the center console but i'm not exactly sure whats the best way to get them into the center console without pinching the wires. also how does the center console come apart? has anyone tried wiring anything into the center console before?

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pull the inside of the center console out and there are a few bolts you have to take out then it comes right out for the wiring just run down the middle of the carpet to the console and just stay away from the seat bolts you will be fine

OP
OP
B

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet ya i wasnt sure about the inner black piece how that was connected and i didnt wanna break it so thought i'd ask first lol thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe