Wiring diagram help 10 and 20 series references, what do they mean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbandit44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So chasing a few issues on the Yukon and came across something on the Mitchell wiring diagram I don't understand. In the attached image the wiring diagram keeps referring to a 10 series and 20 series. I have circled them in red. Is this a connector series or a harness series? How do you know which series on the truck? I'm hunting down what I think may be a ground issue. I have several button modules on the truck not illuminated (DIC Steering wheel controls Trailer brake controll and 3 buttons below the radio) and I had a service trailer brake system warning a few days ago. So I'm checking common issues like grounds and voltages before I go throwing parts at it.

Attachments

• yukon 10-20 series.PNG
    yukon 10-20 series.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 13

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So chasing a few issues on the Yukon and came across something on the Mitchell wiring diagram I don't understand. In the attached image the wiring diagram keeps referring to a 10 series and 20 series. I have circled them in red. Is this a connector series or a harness series? How do you know which series on the truck? I'm hunting down what I think may be a ground issue. I have several button modules on the truck not illuminated (DIC Steering wheel controls Trailer brake controll and 3 buttons below the radio) and I had a service trailer brake system warning a few days ago. So I'm checking common issues like grounds and voltages before I go throwing parts at it.
The series refers to 1/2 ton (10 series) or 3/4 ton (20 series) chassis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum