wireless headsets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22ohdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to verify that the 22's still come with 2x wireless headsets for the RSE. We bought our 22 denali out of state last week and I completely forgot to check about them and they weren't in the car. I contacted the salesman and he said they would ship them out to us. He just messaged me yesterday that he checked with the person that trains them on the units and was told they only come with 1 headset now. I told him no way and he agreed with me and would double check.

I just wanted to check and see if they made a change to that.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to verify that the 22's still come with 2x wireless headsets for the RSE. We bought our 22 denali out of state last week and I completely forgot to check about them and they weren't in the car. I contacted the salesman and he said they would ship them out to us. He just messaged me yesterday that he checked with the person that trains them on the units and was told they only come with 1 headset now. I told him no way and he agreed with me and would double check.

I just wanted to check and see if they made a change to that.
If you go to build a new 2022 GMC Yukon Denali on their website, it says that the Rear Seat Media System comes with two 2-channel wireless headphones.

nosidamde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you go to build a new 2022 GMC Yukon Denali on their website, it says that the Rear Seat Media System comes with two 2-channel wireless headphones.

That's correct, they come with two sets. Don't let that dealership get away with not giving you what you're owed!

OP
OP

22ohdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He did verify they were to come with 2 headsets. Said he would send them out as soon as they got them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts