Windshield tint-who's got it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tekkitan

Reaction score
I already got pulled over and fined for 65% tint on my front windows that I didn't even install. I bought it from the dealer like that (used of course) and thought it was stock. Then the ass pulled me over and got out his little meter. He didn't give a damn that I said I bought it three months before and didn't even know.

I'll just keep my back windows tinted I guess.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
I already got pulled over and fined for 65% tint on my front windows that I didn't even install. I bought it from the dealer like that (used of course) and thought it was stock. Then the ass pulled me over and got out his little meter. He didn't give a damn that I said I bought it three months before and didn't even know.

I'll just keep my back windows tinted I guess.

Good lord I don't know how you northern guys put up with it, I love my 1% tint lol. And I can't find anyone that will tint my windshield here in town...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With my interior mod, I had a good excuse to do the windshield tint for protecting my dash etc. In fact, I re-tinted the entire truck.

I used 3M Crystalline 70% on the windshield, and this is one of the highest end tints around, considered exotic by some. The price is stupid high on this tint but so far I'm impressed as hell with it....true test will be in the Texas summer heat!

Here's where I bought it, you can't even tell it's installed :waytogo:
http://www.prescriptionwindshields.com/

B

bpcopeland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 40% 3M Crystalline installed on mine and love it
0b6719235f61b9e61381e2d811315ab2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members