Windshield tint-who's got it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a Pathfinder that had a tinted windshield and I could see fine. It looked pretty dark. I wasn't going to tint the Tahoe's but sooooo much light gets in that thing that the 15% on the front windows looks too light.

Who has it done and how dark is it? Should I leave the "eyebrow" up top and tint over that if I do it or peel it off? any issues with night driving?

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
a buddy of mine with a massively-lifted silverado has a huge 4" strip up top, and an even bigger 6" strip on bottem. There's just a little slot to look through lol.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive got a 6" brow now but dont want the "slot" look. i want to do the whole thing. i just want to know if i do how dark it should be and if i should remove the brow or tint over the top if it

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
This was a layer of 50% on the entire windshield, and both upper and lower 5% brows.

DSC03171.jpg

Frontside.jpg

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any trouble seeing out of it? how many inches was your brow?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i have my windshield done. I cant remember how dark it is but its DARK. To the point were its hard to see at night. Its hard to see in the truck during the day. Lets put it that way.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
ill put it to you another way also. I dont have hids but before the truck comes out of the shop again it will have highs/lows/fogs lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269