Window vent visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thinking of getting some vent visors over the winter to be able to keep the windows cracked open a bit while parked during the hot summers.

Which ones fit well and look good on our rigs? Also, in channel or stick on? Do the in channel ones allow more wind noise when closed, and will they slide down if window is down a bit and at highway speeds?

captain howdy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These are visors they sell for around $60 at O'Rileys. I chose the stick on set because I don't want them coming off when the windows freeze shut.

They look ok and work well keeping the noise down with the windows cracked. Keep the rain out too IMG_20211106_152513873_HDR.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting some vent visors over the winter to be able to keep the windows cracked open a bit while parked during the hot summers.

Which ones fit well and look good on our rigs? Also, in channel or stick on? Do the in channel ones allow more wind noise when closed, and will they slide down if window is down a bit and at highway speeds?
Mine came with the smoked stick on AVSs and I like the additional coverage over the in-channel style.
1636322309148.jpeg

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the "in channel" ones from AVS. I've never had a problem with freezing and the power windows appear to work just fine. The lowest our temperatures go is about -5 to -10°C (NOTE, that's celsius, not fahrenheit.

Keep in mind they do add a blind spot around the A pillar so you have to be extra watchful, especially when making left turns.

Brandon2489

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20210804_070102.jpg
I did the AVS low profile stick on about 3 years ago. Like stated earlier they are nearly flat. Only dislike I have is rolling windows down after a wash to get the inside of the visors and windows clean. Not enough room to fit fingers between glass and visor to wipe clean. Other than that they are great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA