will these wheels fit my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Korn

Reaction score
I am looking at a set of Ion 138 wheels, the size of them are 15x8 inch wheels, and the size in the discription is 6x139.7 (6x5.50). I now have American Racing Baja wheels with 31x10.50 x 15 tires and they fit perfectly. I wanna know if these Ion wheels are the same back spacing size. Its kinda hard to figure out the chart that shows the spacing.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
The website says they have a 4.25" backspace. Stock backspace is like 5.25". That said, they might rub on turns. Also it depends on what tire size you will be using.

OP
OP
Korn

Korn

Reaction score
The wheels I have now are 15x8, and the tires are 31x10.50x15. They fit perfectly and dont rub, they have what I am told is a positive back spacing which means that they stick out a little, that the look that I like. What do ya think, I would like to know as much info as I can get cause I will be ordering these as a tire and rim package. Would hate to have to send them back.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

do you know if your current rims are 15x7, 15x8, or 15x10?
here is this site that tell you about your wheels and you can check the ion wheels based on yours
http://www.americanracing.com/browse_ar.asp

Hey Sorkr915, the wheels and tires on your signature look exaclty like what I have on my Yukon. That is the look that I want, just hope the Ions will fit. Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper