Wife spoiled my Christmas gift. But I’m not mad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife hooked me up with some Esky power steps for my Denali! Wooo! Also shout out to user CMATT because my wife emailed this guy and he was able to make a harness and source the correct parts for her to complete my gift. can’t wait to install. Pics coming soon!

90FF0068-0A4C-40AF-B35D-FACD0AEE01FB.jpeg

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
The wife hooked me up with some Esky power steps for my Denali! Wooo! Also shout out to user CMATT because my wife emailed this guy and he was able to make a harness and source the correct parts for her to complete my gift. can’t wait to install. Pics coming soon!

View attachment 262048

I need an wife like yours, lol

Crappy night time photo but I wanted to show off the fancy puddle lights lol.. also the custom harness is legit everything was perfect from the plugs to the length of wire and even some heat shielding in areas where needed!
View attachment 262897

They look great. The LED light looks bada$$.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 262048
@cmatt is the man with this electrical stuff

Don’t we all....lol

OP
OP
Tonyv__

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They look great. The LED light looks bada$$.

@cmatt is the man with this electrical stuff

Don’t we all....lol

We’re a young couple. I pulled some strings and got us a house and majority of my income is tied up with bills and the baby.. she’s the big saver. So I guess she feels bad because I can’t spend my money like I used to lol

I would of lowered it. Had some audio upgrades and probably blacked it out by now. But I’m still thrilled

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 262048
Glad it all worked out and you got everything installed. I was thrilled to help when she contacted me. You’re very lucky indeed.

This, gents, is one of the reasons I started down this road. I’ve got a knack (and the patience) to figure this stuff out and enjoy helping others achieve mods like this.

8062e0f47115d44e24460f8781151d01.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Glad it all worked out and you got everything installed. I was thrilled to help when she contacted me. You’re very lucky indeed.

This, gents, is one of the reasons I started down this road. I’ve got a knack (and the patience) to figure this stuff out and enjoy helping others achieve mods like this.

8062e0f47115d44e24460f8781151d01.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like quality craftsmanship to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog