If you look at that page, it has been placed in to the "Engine & Drivetrain" section. The description of "Engine & Drivetrain" states "Discuss engine and drivetrain items from brakes, transmissions, error codes, anything in the engine bay and so on here."
So, your section for your "rotors and pads" would go in there.
Each section has it's own description. If you start at the main page (Tahoe Yukon Forum Index
), you can see each section (Site News, TYF Supporting Vendors, Truck of the Month, 2015+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Models, 2007+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Models, etc.) and each of those sections have sub-sections with a description of what belongs in that sub-section.
Lifted Supension - Z71 & 4x4
- Discuss suspension lifts for your Z71/4x4's
Engine & Drivetrain
- Discuss engine and drivetrain items from brakes, transmissions, error codes, anything in the engine bay and so on here.
- Discuss lowering suspension from leveling, static drop to air ride drop here.
Audio & Electronics
- Stereo equipment and other electronics.
- Trim, Gauges, anything on the inside.
- Tires, Wheels, Paint, anything on the outside.
- Engine mods, Chips, Filters, etc.
- Here is where you will find technical write ups on installs and how to's.
And if for some reason your question/issue/problem/comment doesn't fit in to one of those catagories, we have the general section
- Discuss anything else that doesn't fit in to one of the other categories about the 1994 -1999 models here.