Who had their 21’s out in the snow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping to read and see some pics of the 21’s in the snow. Let’s hear and see how they did

Leon00000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Toronto, which experienced maybe 2 times 20cm snow this winter. My Premier has 20 inch wheel with conti crosscontact LX20 tire. So far it s very good, always use Auto when snow and get back 2high for daily drive. Will get a set of snow there next year.

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to experience driving the Denali in the snow this weekend. We just don't get much here at the bottom of Indiana.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to experience driving the Denali in the snow this weekend. We just don't get much here at the bottom of Indiana.

We should get a chance tomorrow! LOL. I'm in Evansville, IN region.

Last edited:

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In hoping my at4 doesnt have to find out but im ready. The 20” trail runners seem like decent tires so we will see what happens.
How are they doing so far? I'm debating about swapping my All-season Continentals for the AT4 GY Trail Runners. How is the sound on dry payment and performance in winter so far?
Thanks!

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are they doing so far? I'm debating about swapping my All-season Continentals for the AT4 GY Trail Runners. How is the sound on dry payment and performance in winter so far?
Thanks!

If you’ve got the 20” rims, you have a lot of variety in tires. I’d look for Goodyear wrangler silent armor. 275/60/r20. They are all terrain tires that have the snowflake stamp

they were quiet strong and went everywhere

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
The all-season Continentals are doing awesome this winter in Mid Michigan. Not as good as dedicated winter tires but they get the job done. Once I replace our Pilot with a large suv next year I am going to put a dedicated set of winter tires on our 2021 Tahoe and use that as our bad weather vehicle in the winter. :)

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm keep it tucked away in the garage. I'm fine with snow, but Houston roads are straight ice today -- and I don't trust other Houston drivers on ice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep