Who had their 21’s out in the snow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
21 Tahoe premiere. Texas edition 22” wheels. Dark blue with black interior. Trailering pkg. heads up display Bench second row

have a high country ordered for comparison with the options listed above. And chrome spoked wheels.

I will take one of the above
Thanks for telling us about you getting stuck in the snow.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy was asking how the tahoe goes in the snow. Which many of us are interested in knowing. There are plenty of posts where you can tell the world what you want.

That’s correct. We’ve had over twenty years of g80 lockers and very reliable transmission and transfer case reliability, solid rear axles, etc. The 21’s are a new animal. I’m curious as to how they did

Last edited:

Aaron 21 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We daily drive ours in the snow with the 22" Alenzas. I have no concerns. We also leave it in 2WD. Auto? WTF is that? lol I was contemplating getting winter tires but I may do that next winter. Canadian winters are lovely.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We daily drive ours in the snow with the 22" Alenzas. I have no concerns. We also leave it in 2WD. Auto? WTF is that? lol I was contemplating getting winter tires but I may do that next winter. Canadian winters are lovely.

Thank you

TrucksterZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Z71 was great - took it for a couple donuts in a corn field too. I'll probably put more aggressive ATs on it eventually, but the OEM ones held their own just fine.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71 was great - took it for a couple donuts in a corn field too. I'll probably put more aggressive ATs on it eventually, but the OEM ones held their own just fine.

Thank you

I’m feeling more confident about them now.

marczsport

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Z71 performed flawlessly. About 14” of snow, hilly terrain and steep driveway. Had it in AWD. Never needed 4WD.
Highs: blowing through the berm of plowed snow at the end of my driveway and cruising up to the garage
Lows: already grown dependent on the 360 cameras for parking in my garage, and they were all covered in snow/ice so were rendered useless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz